Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm baaack!

Hey guys, it's been 3 months and 6 days since I was last active on here.  I'd like to extened my apologies for that. I'm currently a full-time student with barely any time on his hands, so I easily lost track of the blog and let it go to waste. No more!

I'm going to start off this new blogging year with something different. In addition to my regular posts, I'm going to answer "questions" on here about the military for those of you who plan on joining up, or for all the enthusiasts out there. These will be very basic and general in nature, though if you do have a specific question in mind, go right ahead and send me an email. I'll do my best to find out the answer for you.

I hope y'all had a happy Thanksgiving, a very merry Christmas, a happy New Year and greetings for all the other holidays I must've skipped over while I went AWOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment